Most popular questions:
How to make a music file play Karaoke (Display the words on the screen) with DMK ?
For a music file to produce a Karaoke, this one has to have the lyrics synchronized with the song.
You have two choices.
- You find them already synchronized on internet and you download them.
- Or you make them yourself using DMK’s editor. This means, taking a music file and making the synchronization of the words over the song yourself.
To find karaoke songs already synchronized, consult our link section at http://www.delmp3karaoke.com/links_en.html
To make the karaoke song yourself using our editor, continue consulting this FAQ section.
You’ll find information there such as:
- How to make karaokes from a music CD?
- How to find music karaoke songs (instrumentals)?
- How to remove the words (voice) of MP3?
You can also consult our DMK on-line manual to help you understand more how DMK’s work at http://www.delmp3karaoke.com/manu_en.html
General software questions.
Questions on music files format.
SmartFAQ - Adaptation and Translation by Visibil IT
Back to the FAQ's listing.
Sing along on your favorites with our karaoke software. DEL MP3 Karaoke © the software, to reach the karaoke lover in you.